Wednesday 1 February 2017

Heat Transmission and Fire spread

There are four ways in which heat can be transmitted:

1. Conduction
This involves transfer of heat without transfer of molecules (usually solid).

2. Convection
Convection is a process whereby  heat moves through a gas or liquid and involves actual movement of molecules.
Process showing conduction convection and radiation.

3. Radiation
Radiation is the mode of transfer of heat (as invisible waves through the air) from source, without any media. For example infrared, microwaves in microwave ovens.

4. Direct burning
Combustible material in contact with naked flame.


4 comments:

  1. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! I'm no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and
    I can best fire extinguisher

    ReplyDelete
  2. A debt of gratitude is in order for each other instructive site. The spot else might just I get that sort of data written in such a perfect means? I have an
    endeavor that I'm quite recently working on, and I have been watchful
    for such data.
    https://1asiaqq.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Searching for the best headphones sound experience Worry No More! With our guide here, choosing the right one will be easy for you Read here...best headset

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!deck handrail height

    ReplyDelete